Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

When Coyote tricked Crow



 Coyote wanted the lump of fat that Crow was chewing. He said to Crow 'Oh, great Crow, let me hear your beautiful song, for it is like no other !'. Crow was a bit vain, and so he obliged 'Caaw !' he exclaimed, and the lump of fat fell out, Coyote scooping it up immediately. 'HA ! I have tricked you ! Your song is not beautiful ! And now i have the lump of fat !' Crow didn't seem too upset. He said, 'Poor Coyote, I was really just giving you the fat because i felt guilty for all of the embarassing videos I posted of you on Facebook and Myspace. It was the least I could do.' And Coyote nearly choked on the lump of fat.

2 comments:

  1. truly an intelligent goof you are! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We serve delightful chicken, beef, mutton bbq and unique blend of Champagne. Order separate meals or try our combined deals for multi flavors. MR BBQ Gyros and Glen Burnie

    ReplyDelete